Look out for fantastic exhibitor competitions and activities throughout the exhibition. Here is a sample of what you can expect to discover.
ALIA - Exhibitor prize competition
Boring stamps and questionaries are now a thing of the past, get online and download the conference mobile app to begin.
Scattered throughout the exhibition you’ll find a series of QR codes... you know, those square shaped barcodes? Scan all 16 hidden codes to complete the image. Once you have the full image, take it to the registration desk to claim your prize.
There can only be one winner and you’ve got to be in it to win it. Trust us, you want to be first!
The winner will recieve a hamper valued up to $4,590 from our sponsors including:
- 4 tickets to ALL ABOUT WOMEN, one nights accommodation in Sydney plus return airfares for two people from any ANZ capital city (excluding sydney) - Bloomsbury Publishing
- iPad Mini - SAGE Publications
- VIP Business Trolley Bag - Qatar National Library
- Westfield Gift Voucher - BMJ
- DDC 13 (Dewey Decimal Classification system) - OCLC
- iPad Mini - Crandon Services (NSW)
- Gift bag of promotional items - ASSS/Science
- The Oxford Companion to Food by Alan Davidson - Oxford University Press
- Free ePlatform set up for your eBook library - Wheelers ePlatform
- Book pack – Walker Books
- Keep cup - ALIA
- 12 month subscription to Good Reading Magazine - Good Reading Magazine
- Amazon kindle - Maney Publishing
OCLC - Photo competition
All ALIA delegates are invited to participate in the OCLC @ ALIA Information Online Photo Competition. Share your best photo of the ALIA Information Online 2015 Conference & win an Apple iPad mini. Use your imagination and the QR code at the OCLC exhibition stand to upload your pic! Visit us or follow @OCLC_ANZ on Twitter for more information.
SirsiDynix - Two competitions!
- Go into a lucky draw of win a $100 gift card, just by leaving your business card at the SirsiDynix booth (75, Level 4).
- Book a 15 minutes demo to go into a draw to win a Kindle.
BioOne - Adopt a Species Competition
BioOne is partnering with the World Wildlife Fund to help protect the world’s endangered and threatened species. When you enter, you’ll choose from one of the species (emperor penguin, clouded leopard, meerkat, red panda, pgymy elephant, or sea otter). If you win, BioOne will adopt the species in your name and you will receive a WWF kit, including a WWF certificate and a plush of your chosen species.
Gale, Cengage Learning - iPad Mini competition
Visit the Gale, Cengage Learning booth for a chance to win an iPad Mini by answering one simple question – the winner will be selected on the last day of the conference.
Find out more about RFID Technology on the FE TECHNOLOGIES stand nos. 36 & 37 and go in the draw for beautifully presented red and white wine from the ‘world class’ Geelong region.
Enter a lucky draw to win an A$200 Amazon gift card – visit the CABI Stand (#61 on Level 4) & leave your business card.
ALIA - Networking zone
Located on Level 4 within the exhibition space you will find an 'cafe area' to sit down, talk to fellow delegates, exhibitors and sponsors. Join us here for some of the daily scheduled "meet up" events.
ALIA - Chill out zone
Located on Level 4 within the exhibition space you will find a hidden gem, waiting for you to have some fun and place your feet up. If you love arcade games and have a sense competition, then this is the place for you! Beat the highest scores whist playing pinball, cut laps on the twin racer or have old time fun on the arcade machine. If some 'you' time is what you need, rest those feet on some comfortable lounges.
With thanks to our two wonderful sponsor, there will be an espresso coffee cart provided on Thursday - with thanks to Taylor & Francis!
Head up to level 4 and soak in some goodness!
Advertising for exhibitors
Do you have a competition, a product to try, sample to give away or an activity at your stand? We would love to help you promote it and get delegate traffic to you. Send us 50 words outlining the competition or event and we will add it to our new “Exhibition competitions and activities” page.